Home Office, Citizenship
& Nationality Matters
Recomended member of
The MyNotary Network
For an efficient friendly notarial service in central Croydon
Notary Public Hasib Heron:
By appointment only
Phone 020 7630 6000
or 0773 630 4992
Also in London SW1:
One of the most frequent documents needing to be notarised are Powers of Attorney; closely followed by making certified copies of various certificates such as Passports.
A notary public maybe involved in the following ...
• Powers of Attorney: The notary can prepare a Power of Attorney for you or witness your pre-prepared Power of Attorney
• Certified Copies: The notary can provide a certificate certifying the genuiness of copy documents and make
certified copies of translations, passports, birth certificates, death certificates.
• Commercial contracts and trade or business agreements
• Overseas Inheritance: Translating, notarising and legalising Wills ; dealing with foreign probates, obtaining a Grant of Probate in order to claim inheritance overseas.
• Witnessing events and transactions: for example the notary may witness the draw of a raffle or international competition.
• Statutory Declarations: The notary may prepare a ‘ stat dec’ - for example he may draft a certificate stating that indeed you are alive and may claim an overseas in heritance or pension! The notary may witness a pre-prepared Statutory Declaration; for example, an affidavit of loss for an insurance claim.
• The notary can arrange translations
• The notary can arrange to legalise/apostille documents at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office
Interesting information about Croydon
It has often been said that Croydon has developed a more than any other city in the country over the last 60 years. Businesses have relocated to Croydon taking advantage of the forward thinking council which was one of the first in the country to bring in the tram link. But just when you thought it was not possible to have any further improvements, you are in for a big surprise...
Shoppers and visitors to Croydon may not be aware of Croydon’s aviation history. Croydon was London’s principal airport from the 1920s until it closed in 1952 to be replaced by Heathrow and Gatwick. Croydon was the first airport in the world to introduce air traffic control in 1921...
MyNotary Croydon is a trading name of Notary Co UK Ltd.
Notary Co UK Limited is regulated by the Faculty Office. The Faculty Office can be contacted at:
The Faculty Office, 1 The Sanctuary, Westminster, London SW1P 3JT